Application Form for New Kansas DUI /Ignition Interlock Law.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A COPY OF THE NEW KANSAS LICENSE MODIFICATION FORM DC1014!
With the new Kansas DUI Law in effect anyone who has previously been suspend due to an alcohol related offense can apply to drive again. There are many different situations that an individual could be in so make sure you make an informed decision. A few guidelines to consider are as follows.
ATTENTION: We would be happy to help you complete any of this paperwork, at anytime. The $100 fee is non-refundable and we would be happy to help make sure you only pay it once. We are available to help you through the process, at no cost to you.
FOR RETROACTIVELY CHANGING A PREVIOUS PENALTY FOR A DUI OFFENSE
- You must have served at least 45 days of any alcohol related suspension.
- You must not be suspended or revoked for any other reason at time of application.
- You must mail a NON-REFUNDABLE $100 application fee.
- Your penalty will be modified to the new penalties. This means your current penalty will be converted to whatever the penalty is for your offense under the new law.
- There are 4 SITUATIONS WHERE THIS ADDS AN ADDITIONAL YEAR(S) to your penalty. If you have a 3rd or 4th offense for a .08-.149 DUI or a 2nd or 3rd offense for test refusal, please contact us first to discuss how this can impact you.
- You may be denied for reasons not associated with your DUI. A list of possible reasons you may/could be denied are listed below.
- You must have receive confirmation that you were approved before you can legally drive. Even with an ignition interlock device installed.
Reasons for the denial of an application may include, but not be limited to, the following suspension types
existing on the applicant’s record: 1) failure to appear in court on a traffic citation; 2) failure to maintain required
liability insurance coverage on a vehicle at the time of an accident or traffic stop; 3) failure to file or maintain
evidence of liability insurance on record with the Driver Control Bureau; 4) failure to comply with a child support
order; and/or 5) determined to be a habitual violator.
Our Affordable, Reliable and Technologically advanced ignition interlock devices are industry leading. The only thing we don’t lead the industry in is PRICE. We offer the newest, nicest and most reliable ignition interlock devices for the same price as the other guys give you old out dated equipment. Why not have the best, if you can get it for the same or cheaper than the rest?
For ignition interlock needs in the state of Kansas, Nebraska or Iowa you can click the link below to find our service center closest to you. Or give us a call and we would be happy to answer any ignition interlock question that you may have. 866-747-8278. Also Offering the Smart Start In-Hom Device, the best in home alcohol monitoring. The lowest cost continuous alcohol monitoring device on the market today.
Locations can be found by clicking here.
Kansas Installation Centers:
Wichita Kansas, Kansas City Kansas, Olathe Kansas, Topeka Kansas, Manhattan Kansas, Salina Kansas, Lawrence Kansas, Emporia Kansas, Hutchinson Kansas, Great Bend Kansas, Garden City Kansas, Hays Kansas, Colby Kansas, Independence Kansas, Pittsburg Kansas, Moundridge Kansas, Liberal Kansas, Dodge City Kansas, Junction City Kansas, El Dorado Kansas, Greensburg Kansas, Garnett Kansas, Leavenworth Kansas, Beloit Kansas
Nebraska Installation Centers:
Omaha Nebraska (3 locations), Lincoln Nebraska, Norfolk Nebraska, Beatrice Nebraska, Kearney Nebraska, Hastings Nebraska, Grand Island Nebraska, McCook Nebraska, Scottsbluff Nebraska, South Sioux City Nebraska, Nebraska City Nebraska, Columbus Nebraska
Iowa Installation Centers:
Sioux City Iowa, Des Moines Iowa, Ames Iowa, Evansdale Iowa, Mason City Iowa, Oskaloosa Iowa, New London Iowa, Davenport Iowa, Dubuque Iowa, Iowa City Iowa, Cedar Rapids Iowa, Ankeny Iowa, North Liberty Iowa, West Des Moines Iowa